Saturday, February 12, 2011

SATURDAY, February 12th, 2011

Afternoon, everyone..

Getting a late start here on the blog.. Not that I havent been up (since 11am) just had things to do, harvest crops, grow some seedlings, pass out some trees, answer PMs, Spend time with Nana discussing expenses/checkbook,,, etc..

But things have settled down somewhat, now, and I will see what I can come up with for today..

First off, got a little tipsy last night. Drinking those dang Hurricanes,, LOL,,, Rum Rum Rum and a splash of grenadine, with passion fruit juice.. 4 of them and I get quite tipsy.. lol funny, but tipsy.. lol,, love the rum,, must have been a Pirate in another life.. lmao

Bred a few horses last night, and got 45 foals to pass out,, and during that, found that someone was taking the link(s) and sending to another friend or another farm they had,, many I sent out, the person came back and said it was already adopted.. but I kept careful track and numbering them, so that shouldnt have happened (couldnt have happened)  even tipsy, I am in full control of my faculties (cept walking, lol) Heaven help the SOB's when I catch up to them,, I will post their name(s) in the feed, so anyone else can de-friend them too, and their extra farms.. I dont put up with that shit..

I am thinking of starting another account/farm.. (I know, it sounds hypocritical) But it would only be, so I can only have certain friends and neighbors,, not 1400 that dont contribute to the feed or others farms.. not sure why all of them wanted to be my friend/neighbor, when they dont do anything, such as posting, helping others (I could care less if they came to shit on my farm).

Suppose to start warming up today,, will be grilling time soon.. I can hardly wait.. lol,, First thing, will be a Brisket, smoked in the smoker to perfection.. My New grille, has a gas grill, charcoal grille, and a smoker for slow-cooking.. bought it right before the heart surgery, maybe the week before,,, and havent even been able to use it yet,, lmao.. but the time is nearing,, and it will be a race, for the brisket or a huge juicy steak on the grille.. lol

Nana is up, moving around this morning early,, cleaning house now,, dusting, etc.. I need to clean out the fireplace.. maybe later, when it starts cooling down, I will fire it up, and we will have these huge hotdogs I bought, cooked over the fire like camping.. LOL  also bought marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers for Smores, Not that Im big on them, but these others may be.. they cant resist the chocolate more than anything.. LOL

I couldnt stay pissed at Nana long, about the cards/drawing night.. I talk a big story, but dont want it to get out of hand, when things are going so good.. I can be a mean old bastard when I want to be, and if I put my foot down about something, Nana will always listen.. But I do try to be fair about some things.. I may get pissed, but I let her know how I feel, then its up to her to take care of her end of the situation,,, obviously, I have no input on the stuff like cards/drawing night.. least I feel like what I think doesnt matter about it.. She is going to do it, whether my foot comes down or not, so I may as well get over it..
My biggest problem, about it, is her dyke girlfriend.. She mouthed off to me a few years ago about something,, and I told her it was none of her F'ing business.. then another thing came up, and I lost all respect for her.. Everyone down at the club think her and Nana look like lesbians.. lol,, I think her husband may swing both ways (no, im not interested,, lmao)  so maybe that is why theyre together,, who knows,, doesnt mean I have to associate with them,, I am cordial to them, and speak to them, and talk when spoken to, but I will never go out of my way to strike up a conversation with either one of them..

Thinking I may talk Nana into going out to Gander Mountain today, to see what is going on out there, see if theyre getting their camping stuff out.. can hardly wait to get out again,, AND pick up the RV and start working on it, to get it ready to start going on the road again, to State Parks, or a nearby National Park.. at least for weekend trips, those are always nice.. We started going nearly every weekend, last year, at least one day, going to a nearby State Park.. we own them (you too, lol) so why not go and explore our domains.. its cheap enough at 5-6 dollars entry.. but this year, the first time, we will buy a year pass, then not have to pay for any State Park entry fee.. 5 visits, and it will pay for itself.. and we will be using it, at minimum that many times..

Well, folks, I think thats about it for today,, Gander mountain, here we come, LOL

Have a great weekend everyone

Papaw

No comments:

Post a Comment