Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, March 28th, 2011

Good Morning everyone

well,, Its Monday, and here I sit again,, didnt go to Rehab this morning,, got up too late.. couldnt sleep last night.. and it was nearly 5am before I did drop off..

This will be short, as I have lots to do,, the Flooring finally is finished, but Ive grown unhappy with it, as there is faded boards where the sheen isnt on it,, not sure why, but stopped at Lowes yesterday, and theyre supposed to come out and take a look, and try to figure out what to do.
I took back, all the extra parts,, $353.00 worth,, I told them that their guy that does the measuring, his tape measure is off.. also, I have one box, well, 7 pieces, the whole box has 8.. that was chipped or faded and unusable.. thats another 45 dollars, or just a bit less,, if I can get them to replace them, or pay be back.. I see no reason to keep a whole box,, and they cant use them to replace the faded pieces,, but that also means, that they will have to bring back the 3 boxes I did take back (get my money back, then replacement is on them, not me) or reorder all new, and come out and fix it..
But, dont know when that will be.. but with over 80 square feet taken back, and the contractor charging by the square foot, I should get a refund there too,, then, they didnt take off 10% for veterans.. (yes, I asked for that too, since Lowes does that, but just now told me about it) sooo,, looking better all the time,, LOL

went to the RV place yesterday,, got there at closing on sunday,, thought we had 2 hrs til closing,, hardest place to hit on time, I guess.. but almost spent all the money refunded, between walmart and Gander Mountain, oh, and the RV place,, we ran through the store picking up stuff we will need, then to walmart, to buy a few things for the RV,, glasses, plates, etc.. still need to take it to the rv place, to have them check out everything to see what is wrong.. bastards want 175 or so, just to look at it and tell me what needs work.. then,, they want to tell me how everthing works,, thats another 179, I think I seen.. lol,, are they frigging nuts???

better git,, beef stew is going.. and I told Nana we would get moving early today, and go to another RV place..

Happy Farming

Papaw

No comments:

Post a Comment