Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday, March 4th, 2011

Good Morning, Everyone..

I guess, if Im going to expect folks to read this blog, Im going to have to start writing on a more regular basis.. lol,, dont know why, but some mornings I get up, and just forget about everything..

Cardiac Rehab, has been going well... Wednesday they got me up to 2.0 mph on the treadmill, but not one to slack, I pushed it to 2.5.. which doesnt really sound like a lot, but I think I may have over did it, and hurt like the dickens that night.
Then THursday, they didnt set the treadmill time or speed for me, and I got it up to 2.0 for 5 minutes, then 2.5 for 5 minutes, then 3.0 for 15 minutes.. then the last  5 minutes was slowing it down til time was up. (30 minutes)  Then onto another machine for 15.. Similar to a sitdown ski machine.. moves the arms/shoulders, and legs.. they have like the ski machine too, and may be going to that in a week or so,, The Rapists (therapists) say Im doing really well.. with all the trouble and illnesses I went through getting started, Joe, the main guy for us, told me yesterday that he didnt think I would come back.. I told him, my intentions were to always come back,, it was just that I kept winding up back into the hospital, another surgery, or another illness, that was taking it all out of me, and more time to recuperate enough to even attempt to come back into the class..

Anyways, its going good,, feel good,, the class seems to like me, but who doesnt? lmao,, dont think Ive ever met a stranger in my life.. I go in, and joke around,, cut up with everyone, learn their names and address them by it. Go in cheerful, no matter what,, (some of them probably think "oh shit, Not him again") lol But I can usually get a smile out of anyone with a one liner or two.. lol

Marisa (my grand-daughter) is coming home tonight for Spring Break from College.. hard to believe, her first year is nearly over already.. She turns 19 Monday, march 7th.. Will be good to see her again.. She was so busy the last time she was home (last month) that I didnt get to see much of her.. Makes me feel like Ive been cast aside (awww,, pity party for Papaw, lol) she has grown so fast, it seems,, and now, having a life outside of me and Nana, doesnt do me much good for whatever it is that runs through my head about it,, lol

Nana was pissed at me last night.. she made a comment, and of course, Im not one to let it go, so kept on making statements till she got really pissed, so I said the hell with it, and rather than argue with her, went on to bed to watch TV.. Figured a couple hrs would cool her off, but when she came on to bed, she said she had nothing to say to me, so I didnt talk either, and may not tonight,, lol,, I can get set in my ways pretty easy..

after doing the rehab yesterday, got home last night and started feeling bad, on the left side,, feels like fluid on lungs, or around heart again,, cant figure it out,, feel good when I go to the dr, so they dont look for anything.. and afraid to go to ER, that they will stick me back in,, so just keep it to myself as best I can, and try to get the water off with the pills.. speaking of which, think the water pill just kicked in, lol, brb...

Farming on Farmville has been going along well.. strange, yesterday had 65 foals to pass out, and not one request, so they died in my giftbox.. lol,,

Mardi gras trees are growing out of seedlings now,, not sure where theyre coming out of or what, but they are, and someone sent me a tree this morning..
Ive always wanted to go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans (all the flashing boobies) and things.. Afraid now, Ive waited too long, and wouldnt enjoy it like I would have when in my 30's or so.. Guess Ive reached the age, camping is about all I will enjoy anymore.. that Nana would enjoy too.. Not sure if she would go to Mardi Gras, and try to get her some beads or not,, lmao,, not many beads for 63 year old boobs, being flashed (though I still enjoy them) lmao
They have a shirt down at one of the bars I go to, that says "I Flashed my boobs at Raceway Pub" lol,, she went with me a while back, and asked the girl behind the bar, if she could get a shirt, and just say she did it,, lmao,, but the gal said they would have to take a pic of them.. and then, Nana said, well, can I just show you a pic of them?? lmao,,well, needless to say, she did NOT get  a shirt..

well, Nana and I both have WIndows phone 7 now, by HTC.. nice,, we got the surround sound phone,, which was silly, when we dont download music,, LOL.. and nearly everything costs money to download,, Im not sure what the heck our phone bill will be running now.. just got it down, and added 85 a month to operate just these two phones.. ugh..

The Laminate Flooring for the den/computer room, and kitchen was delivered this week, along with the trim and 1/4 round.. need to get busy painting it so its done for installation starting Monday,, will be glad to get this finished, and get everything back in its place.. also, get the reformat done on the computer.. ugh.. but it really needs to be done..

Nana says we have new neighbors to the north of us.. they have two dogs, (dont know what kind) but the guy that rents it out, seems to always pick black people to move next to me.. they dont usually last more than a year in the house, though I am always friendly. Reckon they can just "tell" I am prejudiced? lol,, I try my best not to be. Just too many experiences in my lifetime that makes it appear its all of "them" and not just "some" of them.. I know you can have black friends, and I have, but get them around other blacks, and they dont even know you then.. Have even had a mexican family living there at one point,, not sure what happened with them,, the guys name was Oscar,, perhaps he didnt like me hollering Oscar, everytime my dog took off.. lmao,, "Oscar, Im going to beat your ass if you dont get over here" lmao, and no,, I didnt just go outside to holler Oscar, just to be doing it.. lmao  I think in the 17 yrs weve lived here, there was one white couple,, and a black sheriff and his wife owned it then, an rented it to them.. Nana went to court, to testify on the condition of the inside of the house, when the sheriff took them to court for damages.. Then they tried selling the house, and told the Realtor, who told prospective buyers, that they could use my dock to fish off of, or to go swimming/boating,, lol,, I called the Realtor and straightened them out right away on that stuff,, so they dropped the listings.. lmao..

To the south of us, we have had several different people, since the black teacher owned it (she sold after us moving in for a couple years) lmao.. had a retired couple, that the husband stayed in Florida all year and came home for a couple months in the summer.. the wife stayed there all the time.. they sold out, and jacked the price up so anyone who bought, then sold, would never get their money out of it (after Realtor fees).. Had a Lesbian couple there, then another young couple,, then a single girl/teacher, who quit teaching for selling homes.. now we have a young man there, who is an air traffic controller.. Dan is pretty nice guy.. doesnt know alot out side of his job though.. lol,, But he listens, so thats good.. Sometimes I think he regrets buying the house, but think its more so the upkeep, than it is me.. LOL..

Well, Ive rambled on long enough for one morning.. has taken me 45 minutes to write this out.. maybe thats why I dont do it everyday,, LOL,,
Have a great weekend,

Happy Farming

Papaw

No comments:

Post a Comment