Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday May 3rd, 2011

Happy Birthday, Buddy..

Today is my brother's (Buddy) birthday. He died in November, of 1997 at the young age of 36. so he would have hit 50 today. Wow,, so hard to believe that.. especially when the memory of him is as a mop headed young man. Buddy had a hard life, made harder with the loss of his children, and health issues.. We love and Miss you, Buddy.

Well, I havent written for a while, dealing with my own health issues the last week or so.. about 4 days ago, I started running a fever late at night, getting up to 101.. fine during the day, and felt fine all the time, til yesterday, then felt pretty puny, and that is lingering today.. Dr appt in an hour, will see how that pans out.

Ive been anemic, and have had to do injections of iron, for two weeks, and in 6 weeks or so, go back for more bloodwork to see if that helped. if not, then theyll do a bone marrow biopsy, to determine why my bone marrow isnt producing iron/blood the way it is suppose to.. it all comes from the bleeding I had the first week of the year, when they had to give me 14 units of blood.. according to my bloodwork, I am malnourished.. at 240lbs, malnourished,. lol

Been going over and working on the RV off and on, trying to take care of a few things, but, now we have spotted another RV for sell,, a 1994 Damon Challenger, with 28,000 miles and is in pretty damn good shape, and everything works.  soooo,, we shook hands on it, and I am now looking to get a loan for it. Hopefully, will hear from them soon on the loan application,, trying to do second mortgage on it with the equity in the house. figure that is the best option.. Gas prices these days, wont be helping with the going places in it, but should be able to go to a couple places a month, with a tank,, and a tank running about 120 a fillup. Near as I can figure..
And may have the other one sold already, the guy offered what I gave for it, but Ive put some into it, and will leave that stuff in.. Nana wanted her pillows and rugs back, but said shed leave the curtains,, lol,, taking all that back, and other than paying the taxes and plates on it, Im still gonna lose a couple hundred on the total.. but will be shed of that rv. but will have something we can trust and is ready to travel now, if we have the money to go.. which shouldnt be a problem neither.. if I get things straightened out here shortly.. which too, shouldnt be a problem..

Really excited about going camping soon,, which, to me doesnt matter if it is in RV or just tent camping, though Nana would be more comfortable in an RV.. me, I just want to get away from everything,, and if She doesnt want to go, I may just go on my own someplace close by for a few days.. take the computer, camera, and cell phone, and im good to go..

Nana is faring well, after her knee replacement.. its been two weeks now,, therapist is here now helping her with her exercises.. but she is walking with a cane now, and will for a couple weeks yet.. at least.. sees the dr tomorrow.. and see how she is doing with that.. they will want her to go to therapy (off home therapy) but she wont do that, like I wont,, we just feel like, its a waste.. My cardiac rehab, may have been good, at least it had me exercising. but theyre trying to get me to do things that I wont do when rehab is over, cept for the walking,, Im over running, lol,, and bicycling is okay, but I wont do it at the rate they want me to do it.. oh well,,

Well, the news is all about the killing of Osama bin Laden (when did they change it to Usama??_)  good riddance.. now bring on the rest of em.. chicken shit bastards.. living the lives of Mohammed,,, lying, stealing, child molesting, etc.. whatever it takes to get over the infidels, I guess.. how could this develop into a religion?  jeesh  bombing them back into the stone age, is impossible, since they already live that life, and they want everyone else to be in the same shape as they are.. hope their 72 virgins are catholic Nuns waiting on them,, or maybe its mistranslated, and it should read 72 Virginians,, like George Washington, Robt E Lee, James Monroe, Thomas Jefferson, etc etc etc etc............................................

Guess I will end this,, time to run to dr
Happy Farming

Papaw

No comments:

Post a Comment