Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 29, 2011 SURGERY DAY FOR NANA

Afternoon, everyone,,

well, today was the day for Nana's Knee replacement surgery,, and it is over now,, Im just waiting to go back into recovery room to see her,, its been an hour, and expect them soon.. Everything went fine, her knee is working fine, and doctor expects good results from the surgery..

Sorry I havent been here lately,, guess If I want anyone to read these damn things, I should post everyday.. I try, just so much going on, with trying to get the RV fixed up,, paying taxes, fixing other things around the house,, then of all things, I put too much too fast down the garbage disposal sunday, and flooded the kitchen and hallway,, hopefully, we got it up in time to keep from damaging the new floor

hmmm,, the new floor,, oh yeah,, it may be coming back up and being replaced again,, not from the water sunday,   I didnt notice til the next day, that some of it has a different sheen to it,, like it came from a different lot or something,, just a discoloration,, so asked Lowes about it, and they contacted someone else about it,, then, Pergo, the manufacturer, sent an inspector out, and he seen right away that there was a problem,, I told him, if they were taking a pic for an advertisement,, it wouldnt have had that discoloration,, and he said, whatever they do, I will be happy with it,, and since the boards are all over the place (no set pattern to the discolorations) and they cant take out of the middle, it will all come back up, and redone with one color.. hopefully, we wont have that big of a problem with it,, this time,, though they will have to take up the trim and quarter rounds, and the transitions,, and replace them all too,, dont see how they can take it up and not them, but there may be a way

So, Nana is in Recovery, and Im still waiting for them to come get me to take me back to be with her,, she may wind up staying the night in recovery, as there are no rooms to move her to.. though, they did just take someone to a room they had gotten for them,, so guess there is hope for that,, lol

sheep breeding hit farmville/english farm a couple weeks ago,, and yep, im breeding the sheep,, and no matter how hard they make it, to get things to breed the sheep,, or to grow them up,, there are still people begging for the items,, sometimes I wonder, if they actually want a lamb, or just want one from ME.. there is one woman, that has requested from me several times,, I sent her one, then went to her farm, and she has a bunch of lambs that havent grown up,, I know she is a hoarder,, least for foals, but looks like she is continuing her hoarding with lambs,, will have to check that out later,,

well, guess I will close this out for today,, they should be here shortly to get me and take me back to see Nana,, I will probably be up here for several hours.. no sense going home to be alone (well, not counting the boys or amanda/chris)

So yall have a great evening, and Happy Farming

Papaw

No comments:

Post a Comment